Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Highlights

Well, I was going to post this yesterday, but I was honestly too lazy plus I spent the better part of the day running around with the family.

These are a few of the highlights of my year, shall we begin?? (Not in order by the way)


1. Finishing NaNoWriMo for the 2nd year in a row: Writing 50,000 words in a month is tough, writing during the busiest time of the year for retail even harder. But I did and I was happier with the end result this year, more than I was last year.

2. Meeting AddisonFire-This girl is simply amazing, I am so lucky I have had the chance to get to know her. She is Sweet, Funny, Sexy and so much more, Now if only I could get her into horror movies, and oh yeah she has got me into Vampire Diaries

3. Getting a 1969 Topps Mickey Mantle-I have been slowly piecing together the past few years a complete 1969 Topps Baseball card set and this is one of the key cards so when a deal I could not pass up to get this card I jumped at the chance.

4. Finishing 2nd in my fantasy football league- I finished last in my league last year, so I am moving on up, next year I am winning the whole thing

5. Watching Mockingjay part 1- All I can say is I can't wait for part 2!!!!!

6. Talking to all my spiffy friends on Twitter-Yes, all of you.. Even you Wank if you read this lol

7. The WWE network-Yes, I am a wrestling fan, so what :P

Well, that is just a few highlights of the year that was 2014 for me.I am sure there were many others but that is a story for another time

So until next time...

Peace
Love
and a bowl of Apple Jacks

No comments:

Post a Comment