Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday Boredom...

I want to stand with you on
a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

Thanks to Savage Garden and whoever wrote the song for today's song lyrics..

Today was laundry day..didn't get around to getting my linens done thou..that makes me a sad panda. 

So I have the new Call of Duty maps...and with the exception of Core they are pretty good, my favorite is Sideshow would not recommend it for anybody who is afraid of clowns thou..

Now I am playing infected..pretty fun actually..

I may have mentioned in previous blog posts I collect football and baseball cards...going through some of my cards and it is making me want to actually downsize the scope of my collection to focus only on my teams The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Oakland A's and to focus on certain players like Austin Seferian-Jenkins and maybe a few others.

So I am going through my cards and will be listing several of them on eBay in the next few weeks..and what I don't think I can sell I plan on putting together some packages and either donating them to children's hospitals or to troops overseas.

One of these days I am also going to go through my storage and get rid of some of the crap I don't need anymore, I want to get rid of the storage unit so I have some more money in my pocket every month.

So I finally caved and did the one thing I swore I would never do and that was do bit strips..and yes I shall give credit to Addy for me doing this lol..

I do really mention that girl Addy a lot don't I..I should do a whole blog entry devoted to her lol

So that day that represents love and all that mushy stuff is fast approaching Oh joy oh joy *rolls eyes* Just another day to remind me that I am single as a pringle.

On a wrestling note if the rumors of Daniel Bryan vs, Dolph Ziggler are true for Wrestlemania that match has the potential to be the show stealing match and match of the year candidate.

Well that is about all for now so until next time...

Peace
Love
and a bowl of Apple Jacks



No comments:

Post a Comment