Friday, January 23, 2015

The Fall Guy

"I'm not the kind to kiss and tell but I've been seen with Farrah,I've never been with anything less then a nine so fine"

Thanks to the classic TV show The Fall Guy and it's equally classic theme "The Unknown Stuntman" for today's opening song lyric.

Been a week since I last wrote in here..I really want to write more like 2-3 times a week, I just have to buckle down and do this..I need to find a way to grow my readership thou lol

Put my first ever item up for auction on eBay maybe I can make some more money by selling unwanted trading cards..one can hope right?

One thing I have been working on is decluttering my life..been tossing lots of stuff that is not needed anymore and look forward to getting rid of more junk.

I really need to buckle down and save more money that is one of my big goals this year..

Oh and I totally blame Addy for this but it a good thing is I have been on a major A Capella kick as of late..so I am looking for some good groups to give a try..so if you have any suggestions..leave them in the comment box, tweet me at @MrBooButt or email me..Therealspiffy@gmail.com

I am almost done writing a short story I have been working on the past week..it's totally unlike anything I have written..it's probably a one off although there is numerous ways I could go for a series of stories set in the same universe if I wanted to explore that particular universe..

Well I think I am going to end this entry

So Until next time

Peace
Love
and a Bowl of Apple Jacks


No comments:

Post a Comment