Saturday, January 3, 2015

25 Things about Me

Since I am getting back into this blogging thing I figured I should tell you all a little about myself.. Some of this stuff I really have never talked about... So yeah, here we go, 25 things about me!

1. I had surgeries when I was 4 and 6 to remove a tumor caused by neurofibromatosis from my jaw..so my smile is crooked.

2. Both of my parents have passed away, My dad when I was three and My Mom when I was 11, so I ask of you make sure you treasure each and every moment you get to spend with your parents and tell them you love them as much as possible I wish I could.

3. I was hit by a car in 2002 while crossing in a crosswalk

4. I collect sports cards and I have been since around 1988

5. I love horror movies

6. I am single...lol

7. My favorite baseball team is the Oakland A's and my favorite football team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

8. I know a lot of mostly useless trivia

9. My all time favorite video game is Fallout 3

10. My favorite charity to donate to is Toys for Tots

11. My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing

12. I am a wrestling fan and my all time favorite wrestler is Shawn Michaels

13. I didn't get my first cell phone until 2008

14. I have a crush on Debbie Gibson

15. I went to school with Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia and UFC fighter Mark Munoz

16. I can't dance

17. I suck at bowling..my average score is 60 lol

18. I like to cook

19. I have worked for both Target and Wal-Mart

20. I have seen every movie in the Hunger Games series on Opening Day

21. I geek out over TV theme songs

22. I like Boobs lol

23. My favorite drink at Starbucks is White Chocolate Mocha

24. I think the worst movie ever made is Nine Lives featuring Paris Hilton

25. I don't drive

26. I first started viewing cam sites back in 2010 lol

Well I gave you all 26 facts instead of 25 lol

Until next time....

Peace
Love
and a bowl of Apple Jacks

No comments:

Post a Comment