Sunday, January 11, 2015

I'm Craving You Like Candy...

Special Thanks to Mandy Moore and her hit song Candy for inspiring today's blog entry title..

So it's been a week sine I have last checked in..

Figured I would post a update to my one maybe two readers to let them know what's going on (Hi Addy if you reading this)

Work is slowing down and my hours are going up and down...and will be like that for the next 5 or 6 months..

I paid my storage off until April so that will help

Work was good today..it was actually pretty quiet spent most of the time in the backroom talking to my Boo Bear on Google Hangouts while scanning the backroom..

Got some projects I want to start working on here soon..the results of which will be posted on here as I accomplish these goals and projects and what not..

The one thing I am sorta excited about is doing a little youtube show not sure what I will talk about yet..but if my one or two readers (this means you Addy...have any ideas submit them via comment box..lol

If my one or two readers could share my blog and maybe grow my readership to 4 or 5 readers that would be spiffy!

I have a book review I have to post up here I think I shall do that tomorrow

So welp until next time

Peace
Love
and a bowl of Apple Jacks

No comments:

Post a Comment