Sunday, January 25, 2015

Show me that smile again

Show me that smile again
Dont waste another minute on your cryin'
We're nowhere near the end
The Best is ready to begin
As long as we got each other....

Thanks to John Bettis and The Growing Pains theme song for today's song of the day lyrics..

Well today was a low key kinda day..went to the mall so my little cousin could get a new pair of shoes he ended up getting a pair of shoes that you can play Simon on..they are pretty cool.

Picked up a Southern Chicken sandwich from McDonald's before they disappear off the menu..it was good they should keep them on.

Watched the Royal Rumble and all I can say is blah....I won't spoil it but I will say that apparently the WWE likes to have fans completely shit on their shows at the end. It was awesome to see Bubba Ray Dudley back in a WWE ring in Philly no less thou.

I really like the team of Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

So I watched the Rumble on the Xbox 360 with the exception of a couple of buffering issues it was a pretty smooth experience I was pleasantly surprised.

I live tweeted during the Rumble something that was not planned and something I had fun doing..not sure my followers appreciated it but oh well..I am doing every PPV from now on lol

I may have stated it before but it's funny I have a adult content warning..but don't really have adult content in here...maybe I should change that and post some random boobs or something lol

Now the question is whose random boobs to post?? lol

I swore I would never use snapchat but now I am sorta addicted to it..and it's all your fault and you know who you are..Miss :P

Wonders how I can insert smilies in my blog?

Well now I am just rambling like I usually do..

So until next time

Peace
Love
And a bowl of Apple Jacks


No comments:

Post a Comment